Monday, February 16, 2009

Nothing new.....

My cooking and planning time has been severely hampered... but for a good reason. After being out of the market since the end of August, I finally got a job!! So, I will be returning this week to some classics like this and this, and then we are off to the coast with a friend over the weekend (with an oyster knife in hand!). I do have some new things to try, and am looking forward to "Hobo Monday" (though to be honest it will be Sunday or Tuesday since first Monday is pub quiz night). The nice thing is, my job is a quick drive rather than a train commute away. But springtime also means baseball practices and games 5 or 6 (or 7!) days a week with 2 different teams, so interesting meals may be few and far between. Any suggestions for pre-prepped ultra fast things would be great!

No comments: